Luther // w2d1
Planned schedule and activities
9:00 am: Happy Tuesday! Get tea/coffee/potion, settled in.
9:15 am: Announcements, Introduction to Luther
9:30 am: Web Scraping with BeautifulSoup
- There will be an intermittent break or two, so we won't be in lecture the whole time
10:45 am: Coding Best Practices
11:30 am: Practice Scraping
12:00 pm: Lunch time already?!
1:30 pm: Brainstorming for Project Luther
- Break into groups of 3-4
- In your small group, brainstorm ideas for 3 things, described here
- During this time, one-on-ones also start.
2:30-ish pm: Project Luther individual work
- Complete your first draft of the Luther project design, from template. No need to submit.
- Work on your web scrapers
- Also continuing with one-on-ones
5:00 pm: Home time